...but google analytics is still the one with most feature rich set..
How to setup google analytics?
- Create an account at www.google.com/analytics/
- Browse to "Admin" and then "New Account"
- You can group all your blogging site under one account, so maybe name this as "Blogs"
- Then give a name, drop url, and select industry category + click "Get Tracking ID"
- Almost done, copy the script, head back to Blogging template, add new 'html/script' widget
- Drop the code, and Bob's your uncle, all done.. Easy...